Pournami RN 393 Lottery Result 26-05-2019: Live Kerala Lottery Results: Pournami Lottery is conducted by Kerala government on every Sundays. Tickets are released in the series of 12 and MRP of single ticket is INR 30. First prize offered under this lottery system is of whopping INR 65 lakh. Total 1 crore 08 lakh of tickets are printed depending on the sale of the tickets.
Second prize offered under this lottery is of 5 lakh and third prize offered is of 12 lakh (1lakh X 12 tickets). Other lower prizes fall under the slabs of Rs 5000, Rs 2000, Rs 1000, Rs 500 and Rs 100. As we have mentioned above tickets are released in 12 series – RA, RB, RC, RD, RD, RF, RG, RH, RJ, RK, RL and RM.
Pournami Live Lottery Results
About Pournami Lottery:
Its first draw was conducted on 23-Oct-2011 and first prize offered under this lottery was 51,00,000 INR. Tickets were priced at INR 20 and the tickets were released in 5 series which is less than the numbers in which it is released now. As second prize, five prizes of 1 Lakh are offered.
Terms & Conditions of Pournami Lottery:
- As soon as you buy the tickets, you have to write your name and signature on the back
- 10% of the winning amount from 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize goes to the Kerala Lottery Agent who has sold the winning ticket
- Winner has to claim the prize within 30 days of the draw date
- Winners has to present the winning Purnami ticket to the directorate of the Kerala Lotteries
- Tickets have to be in a good condition and any tempered or altered ticket would be denied from the prize. Income taxes and other taxes would be levied as per government regulations
Prize Structure of the Pournami Lottery
Quick information about Pournami Lotteries:
- Maximum number of tickets are 108 lakh
- Maximum number of tickets in each series will be 9 lakh
- Total amount of money which would be distributed as prize is Rs 14,91,42,000
Pournami RN 393 Lottery Result
Chances of Winning in a Lottery:
Overall chances of winning any prize are 1 out of 56 while the chances of winning the first prize are 1 out of 1,08,00,000. Net amount paid to the winners are: 40,95,000 to the first winner, 3,15,000INR to the second winner and INR 60,000 to the third winner.
As of now the prevailing rate is 30% which is deducted from all the prize-winning claims exceeding the amount of INR 10,000. While for the agents 10% of the amount is deducted as the income tax.
Incoming search terms:
- kerala lottary
- kerala lottery result pournami
- today lottary result
- kerala lottery result 2 12 18
- kerala lottery 2 12 18
- karala lottery 17 12 18 live
- kerala Lottary Results
- kerala lottery result 17 12 18
- Kerala lottery result 02/12/18