Today Nirmal NR-117 Lottery Result 19-04-2019: Live Kerala Lottery Results: The Nirmal Lottery is a weekly lottery conducted by the Kerala Government every Friday. Initially, it was drawn twice a month along with the weekly lottery- Bhagyanidhi, but since the lottery didn’t go well, the state government reduced the price of ticket. Later, Bhagyanidhi was taken back and Nirmal lottery was introduced as a weekly lottery in its place.
The MRP of a single ticket is only INR 30 and it provides a whopping sum of INR 60 lakh as the first prize. The second prize offered under this lottery system is of INR 5 lakh and third prize is worth INR 1,00,000. Other prizes fall under the slabs of Rs. 5000, Rs.2000, Rs.1000, Rs.500 and Rs.100 .
Nirmal Live Lottery Result
A total of 1 crore 8 lakh tickets are printed in 41zxcdthe series of 12. The tickets are printed with numbers starting from 100,000, each bearing an alphabetic code. The numbers are preceded by a code consisting of two alphabets, of which the first letter represents the name of the lottery scheme and the second letter represents the series.
For example, in a ticket bearing the No. NB-123456, the letter N – represents Nirmal and B – represents the series.
General information about Nirmal Lottery:-
- Total amount of money to be distributed as a prize is Rs. 15,01,32,000/-
- Maximum number of tickets is 1.8 crore.
- Maximum number of a ticket in each series is 9 lakh.
- The draw is conducted at 3:00 PM every day at Sree Chithira Home Auditorium, Pazhavangadi, East Fort, Thiruvananthapuram.
Nirmal NR-117 Lottery Result
The results will be published in all leading dailies, the very next day after the draw. Results can be had from agents also. The same will be available over the net at kerala.ilotteryresults.com .
Terms and conditions of Nirmal Lottery:-
- An amount equal to 10% of prize money will be deducted from Ist and 2nd prizes and given as agents commission on a prize to the agents concerned.
- The prize winners shall prefer their claims within 30 days from the date of draw.
- First and second prize winning tickets should be surrendered to the Director of State Lotteries in person or by insured registered post or through Nationalised/ Scheduled Banks/ State or District Co-operative Banks supported with necessary documents.
- Claims on mutilated or tampered tickets will be rejected outright.
- One ticket can win only the highest prize awarded on it.
Details of tax levied:-
As of now, the prevailing rate is 30% which is deducted from all the prize-winning claims exceeding the amount of INR 10,000. While for the agents, 10% of the amount is deducted.
By and by no extra charge or instructive cess is deducted according to the Income Tax rules.
Incoming search terms:
- Nirmal Lotter 14 2 018
- kerala lotery
- lottery result 30 11 18
- kerala lottery result 14 12 2018
- today lotery result
- https://kerala ilotteryresults com/nirmal-lottery-result/
- kerala lotery result