Karunya KR 397 Lottery Results 25-05-2019: Today Kerala lottery Results: The Karunya Lottery is a weekly lottery conducted by the Kerela Government every Saturday. The MRP of a single ticket is INR 50 and it provides a whopping sum of INR 1 crore as the first prize. The second prize offered under this lottery system is of INR 17 lakh and the third prize is worth INR 1 lakh. Other prizes fall under the slabs of Rs.5000, Rs.1000, Rs.500, Rs.100 and Rs.50.
Karunya Live Lottery Result
Given below is the Prize Structure of the Karunya Lottery:
Live Karunya lottery result KR-397
1st Prize- Rs :8,000,000/-
Consolation Prize- Rs. 8,000/-
2nd Prize- Rs :1,000,000/-
3rd Prize- Rs :100,000/-
4th Prize- Rs. 5,000/-
5th Prize- Rs. 1,000/-
6th Prize- Rs. 100/-
7th Prize- Rs. /-
8th Prize- Rs. /-
A total of 30 lakh tickets are sold in 5 series. The tickets are printed with numbers starting from 100,000, each bearing an alphabetic code. The numbers are preceded by a code consisting of two alphabets, of which the first letter represents the name of the lottery scheme and the second letter represents the series.
For example, in a ticket bearing the No. KC-123456, the letter K– represents Karunya and C– represents the series.
Karunya KR 397 Lottery Today Result
General Information about Karunya Lottery:-
- The total amount of money to be distributed as the prize is Rs.5,51,40,000/-
- A maximum number of tickets is 30 lakh.
- The maximum number of the ticket in each series is 6 lakh.
- The draw is conducted at 3:00 PM every day at Sree Chithira Home Auditorium, Pazhavangadi, East Fort, Thiruvananthapuram.
The results will be published in all leading dailies, the very next day after the draw. Results can be had from agents also. The same will be available over the net at kerala.ilotteryresults.com .
Terms and conditions of Karunya Lottery:-
- An amount equal to 10% of prize money will be deducted from Ist and 2nd prizes and given as agents commission on the prize to the agents concerned.
- The prize winners shall prefer their claims within 30 days from the date of draw.
- First and second prize winning tickets should be surrendered to the Director of State Lotteries in person or by insured registered post or through Nationalised/ Scheduled Banks/ State or District Co-operative Banks supported with necessary documents.
- Claims on mutilated or tampered tickets will be rejected outright.
- One ticket can win only the highest prize awarded on it.
Details of tax levied:-
As of now, the prevailing rate is 30% which is deducted from all the prize-winning claims exceeding the amount of INR 10,000. While for the agents, 10% of the amount is deducted.
By and by no extra charge or instructive cess is deducted according to the Income Tax rules.
Incoming search terms:
- Kerala lottari
- kerala lottery 01 12 2018
- kerala lottery result 01 12 2018
- kerala lottery today results 15 12 18
- Kerala lottery result 15 12 2018
- Kerala lottery result 01/12/18
- kerala lottery result 01/12/2018
- karunya lottery result15 09 2018
- kerala lottery result 15 12 18