Akshaya AK 392 Lottery Result 25-04-2019: Today Kerala Lottery Live Results: The Akshaya Lottery is a weekly lottery conducted by the Kerala Government every Wednesday. The MRP of a single ticket is only INR 30 and it provides a whopping sum of INR 65 lakh as the first prize. The second prize offered under this lottery system is of INR 2 lakh and third prize is worth INR 10,000. Other prizes fall under the slabs of Rs. 5000, Rs.2000, Rs.1000, Rs.500 and Rs.100 .
Akshaya Lottery Result
Given below is the Prize Structure of the Akshaya Lottery:
Akshaya Lottery Result Today
A total of 63 lakh tickets are printed in the series of 7. The tickets are printed with numbers starting from 100,000, each bearing an alphabetic code. The numbers are preceded by a code consisting of two alphabets, of which the first letter represents the name of the lottery scheme and the second letter represents the series.
For example, in a ticket bearing the No. AB-123456, the letter A – represents Akshaya and B – represents the series.
General information about Akshaya Lottery:-
- Total amount of money to be distributed as prize is Rs. 8,32,45,000/-
- Maximum number of tickets is 63 lakh.
- Maximum number of ticket in each series is 9 lakh.
- The draw is conducted at 3:00 PM every day at Sree Chithira Home Auditorium, Pazhavangadi, East Fort, Thiruvananthapuram.
Akshaya AK 392 Live Result
The results will be published in all leading dailies, the very next day after the draw. Results can be had from agents also. The same will be available over the net at www.keralalotteries.in .
Terms and conditions of Akshaya Lottery:-
- An amount equal to 10% of prize money will be deducted from Ist and 2nd prizes and given as agents commission on a prize to the agents concerned.
- The prize winners shall prefer their claims within 30 days from the date of draw.
- First and second prize winning tickets should be surrendered to the Director of State Lotteries in person or by insured registered post or through Nationalised/ Scheduled Banks/ State or District Co-operative Banks supported with necessary documents.
- Claims on mutilated or tampered tickets will be rejected outright.
- One ticket can win only the highest prize awarded on it.
Details of tax levied:-
As of now, the prevailing rate is 30% which is deducted from all the prize-winning claims exceeding the amount of INR 10,000. While for the agents, 10% of the amount is deducted.
By and by no extra charge or instructive cess is deducted according to the Income Tax rules.
Incoming search terms:
- kerala lottery results today 05/12/2018
- karunya plus kn 256
- sthreesakthi lottery ss142
- lottery result 14-03-2019
- karunya plus lottery kn256
- karunya plus lottery
- kn 260 lottery result
- kerala lottery result net today live 11 04 2019
- Akshaya lottery
- kerala lottery kn256